We hope that you’re all staying safe and well out there!!
Even through quarantine, self-isolation and social distancing, we can’t stress the necessity of non-contact communication enough and how essential is it to our mental health.
Here is a list of idea’s for non-contact from our children and their families if you need some idea’s!
• Pick up the phone and have a call with a loved one – the sound of their voice can help you feel safe, connected & secure.
• Send a text message, email or snapchat! – just sending small token messages might brighten someone’s day, more than you could ever know.
• Zoom/Skype/WhatsApp/Facetime sessions with your interstate/international friends! Seeing someone else smile is guaranteed to make you smile!
• Get crafty and create some special cards and write some letters to your loved one – only posting when safe to do so.
• Use Netflix Play to have a movie night with family and friends who are in different houses! – watching together while you’re apart will still enable you to be connected.
Please remember to check in on your loved ones.
Below are some links to help you with and mental health issues experienced throughout this COVID-19 pandemic.
Have any questions? or just need to chat? 💗
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org