CENTRE TOUR EXCLUSIVE:
WIN “THE VERY HUNGRY CATERPILLAR” PRIZES
From now till 8th November 2018, visit our centres for a centre tour for a chance to win “The Very Hungry Caterpillar” prizes.
To encourage a second language learning, the popular children’s book, ‘The Very Hungry Caterpillar’ by author and illustrator Eric Carle, was selected for the Mandarin trial lesson back in August.
This much-loved timeless classic has now been turned into a live theatre show experience for the entire family to enjoy.
Check out the information below on how to win a chance to catch “The Very Hungry Caterpillar” in this live performance and a Toy and Book gift set!
1 lucky winner will walk away with
“The Very Hungry Caterpillar” show tickets and merchandise worth over $130!
*Terms and Conditions apply
4 X Tickets to
“The Very Hungry Caterpillar” show
“The Very Hungry Caterpillar”
Toy + Book set
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
ATTEND A CENTRE TOUR
X 1 CHANCE
Attend a tour at our centre during the giveaway period
gives you 1 chance to enter the draw.
ENROL IN OUR CENTRE
+ 1 ADDITIONAL CHANCE
Enrol your child during the giveaway period gives you
an additional chance to enter the draw!
About Inspira Kids
At Inspira Kids we pride ourself on making the early learning experience where imagination drives creativity and inspires learning with a greater appetite, while providing the children with lifelong abilities to learn and provide creative solutions to everyday life. We are committed to providing a welcoming, relaxed, safe and natural environment for all children, families and the community.
Adopted by top schools in the US, UK and Singapore, Inspira Kids is the first early learning centre in Australia to offer Habits of Mind™ to preschoolers.
SIGN UP FOR A CENTRE TOUR NOW!
Thank you for your interest, but the event has ended, please stay tuned for future events!
Inspira Kids Centre Tour Exclusive Giveaway – Terms and Conditions
1. This promotion is organised by Inspira Kids Early Learning Centres. ABN 78 614 315 445.
2. This promotion commences on 15th October 2018 Monday and closes at 11:59pm on 9th November 2018 Friday.
3. Competition is open to Victorian residents only and must be aged 18 or over.
4. Promo 1: School Tour “The Very Hungry Caterpillar” Show tickets giveaway:
a) Participants will each have to attend a school tour to be entitled a chance in the draw.
b) Participants that enrolled during this promotion period will have an additional chance in the
c) Total prize value is $132.99 and comprises of 4 x B Reserve tickets valued at $27 and a gift set
valued at $24.99
5. Promo 2: FB Like and Share “The Very Hungry Caterpillar” Goodie Bag giveaway
a) Participants will each have to ‘like’ our Facebook page, share the post, and tag 3 friends in the comments section to be eligible.
b) In order for the entry to be considered, ensure that your post setting is set to public.
c) Goodie bag comprises of 3 merchandises at a total prize value of $46.97
6. Each eligible participant will be entitled to participate per contest. Participants shall not submit more than one entry. In the event of repeated submission, only the latest entry will be eligible for consideration.
7. Prizes are non-transferable or redeemable for cash and must be taken as given.
8. Promotion is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer run at Inspira Kids Early Learning Centres.
9. One winner per prize will be selected at random from all eligible participants at 1:30pm on 12th November 2018 at Suite 220, Gladstone Park Shopping Centre, Gladstone Park Dr, Gladstone Park VIC 3034.
10. Prize winner notified by email, mobile and announced on our Facebook and Instagram pages.
11. Prizes are to be collected by 20th November 2018, else they will be forfeited and donated to charity of our choice.
12. Inspira Kids Early Learning Centres reserves the right to cancel or alter the promotion details as well as terms & conditions without prior notice.