Inspira Kids Early Learning Centres invite you to register your interest and join us in our quest to provide an environment where children feel safe, nurtured, stimulated and happy. Inspira Kids Early Learning Centres are seeking applicants from all walks of life, including those seeking a role on a full time, part time or casual basis. You may be new to the industry, seeking a career change or fully qualified and experienced. You will have an enthusiastic, dedicated and inspirational approach to your work.
All 3 of our 120-placement centres with indoor / outdoor facilities and has recently been renovated to create natural environments for children and an art centre. All rooms have been equipped with new resources that promote competence, independent exploration and learning. Employees have access to a supportive leadership team and friendly centre environment, career development opportunities across the network and ongoing training opportunities.
Work types: Full-time Permanent, Part-time Permanent, Casual
Location: Sydenham, Gladstone Park, Shepparton
Categories: Early Childhood Educators, Early Childhood Assistants, Early Childhood Teacher, Trainee Educators
Key responsibilities of these positions include:
- Ensuring that a developmentally and educationally appropriate program is planned and implemented for each child, which takes into consideration the school curriculum.
- Building and maintaining relationships with children, families and other educators.
- Creating a friendly, secure, stimulating and interactive learning environment for children.
- Regularly monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of programs and record improvements for future programming.
- Applying the required health and safety principles at all times.
You will bring the following to the role:
- Qualifications within Early Childhood Education – Bachelor, Diploma or Certificate III OR be looking to complete an Early Learning Traineeship
- Current First Aid and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates or be willing to obtain these
- Current Working with Children Check anda Police Check
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with a genuine passion for educating
Come and join a team that genuinely cares about our people. If you are seeking a long-term career in the early childhood education sector then register your interest by applying online.