Our Vision and Mission
At Inspira Kids, our vision is to become the world’s leading educational organisation providing a future-ready curriculum. We prepare every child for the future through an innovative curriculum, passionate educators and quality operations, in partnership with parents and the community.
Our Core Values
Our vision is underpinned by our five core values:
“THINK RIGHT, DO RIGHT”
- Be honest and transparent towards one another.
- Acknowledge mistakes and learn from them.
- Do the right thing at all times (even when no one is watching!)
- Don’t make promises you cannot keep.
- Walk the talk!
- Go the extra mile to “wow” others.
- Don’t be complacent.
- We strive to be number one.
- Keep on improving, keep on learning.
- Strive for the best, not just your best.
“WALK A MILE IN SOMEONE’S SHOES”
- Put yourself in someone else’s shoes.
- Listen with your eyes, ears and heart.
- Encourage and care for one another.
- Be more than a colleague, be a friend.
“LOVE WHAT YOU DO”
- Love what you do and do what you love.
- Overcome odds with the fire within.
- Spread your enthusiasm!
- Champion your cause!
“THERE IS A WAY, FIND IT”
- Be flexible and creative.
- Reinvent ourselves every day.
- Think outside the box!
- Be observant. Solutions can come from anywhere!